Monday, August 18, 2008

Big Picture

The Baggetts have been called by the Philadelphia Metro West Presbytery to plant a multi-ethnic church just outside of West Philadelphia in Eastern Delaware County, AKA, "East Delco." This is an increasingly diverse area with dense populations, many physical needs, and few reformed churches. Please read the vision of the church at the top of the blog. This vision and aspects of the location will be further addressed as new posts about the progress of this church plant are added. Only by God's grace and the support of his people will any of these things be accomplished. Thank you for partnering with us and remember to book-mark this page if you have interest in our progress.

1 comment:

Dyke R. Habegger said...

Hi Dave,

My name is Dyke Habegger, and I'm the Pastoral Assistant to Pastor Dave Swavely at Faith Church in Malvern. Pastor Dave asked me to contact you regarding some details pertaining to your visit to our church this coming Sunday, but the phone number I had was incorrect. So I Googled you and found your wonderful blog, and wondered if you would send your contact info to me at dhabegger@gmail.com. Thanks, and I look forward to getting in touch with you!