Thursday, October 9, 2008

Transitions

And the wheels keep on turning. I'm thinking about getting some new rims for my beat-up grand caravan and cruisin around with the windows down saying, "hey, you like my minivan? (My wife thinks that's a bad idea.) Seriously though, I could use a new hubcap. It is slow getting to know people here...mostly since we are so busy trying to make our own transitions. Thankfully we have begun to invite people over to the house and show some hospitality. I am pushing to be fully settled by the end of the year and ready to dedicate mass amounts of time to evangelism and hospitality. Please pray for this with us.

1 comment:

Chip Baggett said...

i love this photo bud...are you the next Urban Ansel Adams? Just for the record, I like the new hubs idea, just not the "hey, you like?" idea :) love you.